RENAL TUBS AND JUGS
The Warwick Product Line is a broad portfolio of durable, sterilizable plastic polyware products. Designed as an alternative to stainless steel products, it is designed for use in decontamination services, operating rooms, clinics, surgeries and other surgical or healthcare services.
- Robust and durable – guaranteed for 1000 cycles.
- Easy to clean, blood protein is easily removed from the surface and leaves no residue.
- It is 50% lighter than Stainless Steel, so it provides convenience for users to store, lift and transport.
- Steam(134C), Ethylene Oxide (EO), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) sterilization.
- They can be sold individually or used as components in surgical sets.
- It is widely used in sterilization services, packaging tool sets and procedure sets for autoclave.
- In sterilization services, clinics etc. Disinfection sets can be used for manual sterilization in places.
- It can be used in hospitals and clinics without sterilization.
- Smooth corners and surface to prevent paper tears and rework.